Blissdom 2013 ~ The Park Wife

by The Park Wife on February 18, 2013

I, along with my AWB counterparts and friends,  have put on two fantastic blog conferences in Arkansas, yet I had never been to any other blog conference until I invited myself to go to NonCon with my sweet friends Stephanie McCratic of Evolved Mommy (yes, and social media maven for Country Outfitter ) and Amy James of Our Everyday Dinners. It rocked, mostly because I was able to get to know these two wonderful women, and well, yes there was Ree. Uh huh, we got to hang out with The Pioneer Woman.

I know, a bit weird that I put on two conferences and had not ever been to one, but I think that actually helped as I did not have any preconceived notions of what I was “supposed” to do, how it was “supposed” to be done, and on and on.

Our Arkansas Women Blogger Unplugged Conference is considered a small conference with about 75 women bloggers in our state attending last year. One of the wonderful things about our conference is that we have built a true community of women who have become friends in real life and help each other, without judgement, to tell their stories. My heart is so happy thinking of all these women who I consider friends.

With all that said, I am over the moon because I am going to Blissdom 2013 in Dallas in March!

This is My First Bliss!

Woohoo, and yes, I am hitching a ride with the extraordinary Evolved Mommy.

Are you going to Blissdom? If so, I would love to meet you ~ look for me!

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

Sheila February 18, 2013 at 11:49 pm

So wish I could swing this and go this year! Maybe 2014! Lets keep in touch on that one…it would be so fun to be your roomy ; D

admin February 19, 2013 at 11:27 pm

Oh sweet friend, I wish you were going too. We HAVE to meet up.

Kate @ Mommy Monologues February 24, 2013 at 2:40 pm

I’ve been wanting to make it to Blissdom but it’s not going to happen this year. My little brother is moving to Chicago & we have some friends we’ve been wanting to visit too. I told my husband that we should plan all those visits around BlogHer this July. That would be awesome!

So exciting you’re going to Blissdom!! I hope you have a blast!!!

admin February 24, 2013 at 3:05 pm

Kate- sorry you will not be with us at Blissdom but I do hope that you plan on being at Arkansas Women Bloggers Unplugged Sept 6-8! Stephanie

gina February 24, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Wish I was going. However, I have enough wedding crafting to keep me busy! Will keep an eye out for a full report when you return.

Debbie February 25, 2013 at 1:34 am

Here’s looking forward to 2014

Amanda February 26, 2013 at 2:37 am

I so wish I were going! Blissdom 2013 was my goal but just hasn’t happened! I can’t wait to hear about it. Do we know the location of the Unplugged conference in Sept yet? I can’t wait to hear about it!

admin February 26, 2013 at 2:14 pm

Amanda, Conference announcement in the next couple of days! I wish you could have made it to Blissdom, you could have rode with Evolved Mommy and I!

Previous post: